$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Thursday, October 31, 2002 So today, in Waksman, we did absolutely nothing (we=old seniors). We basically talked about Norman's Penis for a while…. 30 minutes maybe. (Norman's Penis is this huge branch that comes off of the tree at about, say, a 10 degree angle. It also conveniently has this bush type thing composed of long, stalked plants behind it to look like pubic hair. Thus, Norman's Penis was discovered at Drew during GSS). Somewhere along the way, I had this brilliant idea that one day, we should all combine money to open a little chill café in New Brunswick called Norman's Penis. I mean, can you imagine how cool it would be? Person A: So, whatcha doin this weekend? Person B: I'm gonna chill out at Norman's Penis. Wanna join me? And it could be one of those older buildings where you see all the piping… which we'd call the vas deferens… which could run to two seminal vesicle shaped bathrooms and eventually bring the water to a large brewery area which looks like, well, a penis. Then we stuck little pieces of masking tape on ourselves that read like one of those stupid nametags the people at grocery stores wear, which said: ASK ME ABOUT Norman's Penis I used to find it disturbing when people would talk about large trees acting as phallic objects and naming them after a fellow student (if there ever was such a time before GSS), but somehow, I no longer find this the case. At least I'm not alone in my madness. I wonder what Freud would say… Backtracking to english, let me just say Kenneth Branagh (sp?) in Hamlet is just about the funniest thing ever. If you haven't seen it, make sure you see this part: Polonius: What are you reading, my lord? Hamlet: Words… words…. WooOOOOrrRds… (makes this really, really, REALLY strange face) I also find it funny that Feeney doesn't think he's insane. Anyone who likes to wrap the Bath & Body Works scented scarf of a female student around his head to choke himself, then to look like one of those old Eastern European ladies, then around his middle section, to call it a girdle, is certifiably insane in my opinion. Nice guy, but I hate that class, I really do. Backtracking even further… if you're in AP Chem, check out page 231 in Chang's Chemistry. William Ramsey=Doc Kimmel. Jess pointed that out to me in class today, and we made Benjy ask Kimmel about it… he was rather unamused, but the rest of the class certainly was more wiling to believe in reincarnation after that. Doc looks exactly like Ramsey (guy who discovered noble gases), but without the hair. Even the pose in the picture looks exactly like what Doc would do. Right after we had fun laughing at that pic, Doc gave us a pop quiz, which I somehow managed to do OK on. Funny guy, Dr. Kimmel. Going to see Five O'Clock Shadow tomorrow at Somerville High School (even though I feel like shit right now and would like nothing better than to curl into a ball under my numerous blankets, cocoon myself, and hibernate until next June). Maybe I should stop typing right now and at least pretend like I’m going to get some homework done tonight. --posted by M @ 9:59 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |