$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Sunday, November 03, 2002 So. I was just digging up info on FOCS last night (now that Früvous and TXF is gone and only Guster remains... a girl's gotta have something to obsess over, right?), I happened upon a site which reviews only a capella groups' recordings... and just reading the stuff, and remembering the concert, and getting into all the technicalities of everything kept giving me new ideas. And it made me fall in love with a capella all over again. Unfortunately, I've also done no homework as of yet. Gah. Two cool things to note: RU's Deep Treble is apparently *not* disbanding. That group confuses the hell out of me. But I don't care, cuz that means I can see some good collegiate a capella close to home. *shrug* Second cool thing: the Beezlebubs covered Guster's "Either Way". I've yet to hear it, but I find it pretty amusing that someone could pull off Ryan Miller's voice. --posted by M @ 2:43 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |