$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Sunday, December 08, 2002 everybody else is doing it. let's take a poll for yearbook sr quotes. leave your vote in the comments box below (leave the quote #). 1) I'm off on a rocketship, prepared for something new; I'm off on a rok-it-ship, ecstatic with the view-- Guster 2) There we stand, about to fly; Peeking down over land, parachute behind-- Guster 3) airborne with nothing to land on-- Moxy Früvous 4) it's the end of the world as we know it, and i feel fine-- REM 5) You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one-- Lennon 6) "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again." --Bart Simpson 7) out, vile jelly! -- Shakespeare, King Lear, 3.7.86 8) Sometimes the need to mess with their heads outweighs the millstone of humiliation. --Mulder, The X-Files 9) "Truth is as subjective as reality." -- The X-Files 10) "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." --Einstein 11) "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." --(Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton) 12) Whatever happened to my lunchbox? When came the day that it got thrown away and don't you think I should have had some say in that decision... --John Mayer --posted by M @ 2:51 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |