$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Wednesday, December 25, 2002 I *<3* the Nutcracker. The music, that is. The ballet dancing part of it is cool too, but there's just something about the music. Maybe it's because I'd fall asleep to it almost every night when I was younger. But regardless of that fact, the Nutcracker is just so intricate... for lack of a better word... I don't know. Speaking of great music, you know what would make me really happy? A cd of spirituals done a capella. mmm. spirituals. You know the kind black people sing. And not to fall into racist stereotypes, but I love the way black people sing, haha. Especially in spirituals. So simple, yet so lush sounding. Ok I'm done. Merry Christmas for those who celebrate and Happy Holidays for everyone else. --posted by M @ 3:34 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |