$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Tuesday, December 31, 2002 i really wish that i lived in a place where it was dark enough to see the stars... or close to such a place, an open field or meadow so that i could get a really good look at them... mmm. old matchbox 20. NYE^2 was good. After missing the exit to 78W twice and taking two hours to get to New Providence, Grace, Pulsar, and I had missed the pizza and the party was already well under way. Emily and Pulsar stripped... she tried to whip him with a belt borrowed from Suhxie but he ended up "un-belting" her... and she freaked. :) Skankar persisted in spreading rumors about me, they tried to take incriminating pictures but I prevented/deleted them, and college talk was kept to a minimum. I really wanted to sleep over... I was having a good time chatting with everyone (despite my occasional laments with Grace that we were losers... haha), but had too much work left... work which, having stayed up till 4am last night to finish reading "The Custom of the Country" by Edith Wharton (after Ralph killed himself I just HAD to finish it) and waking up at 11:30am, my day was pretty much shot and I didn't feel like doing much. Anyways hugs were had, Emily gave me a killer one where she just clung on and I would have been wiser to drag her home with me, ;) and Pulsar slept over Skankar's. ::wink wink nudge nudge:: So even though I didn't talk with everyone, nor would I have been really comfortable doing so, it was a lot of fun. New Year's Resolutions: 1) Not go to Rutgers which means I... 2) Shouldn't procrastinate but which will happen anyway, so I'll enjoy life by... 3) Practicing flute more, 4) Checking out more musicians such as Gary Shocker, Katie Curtis, Radiohead, & Coldplay, and 5) Seeing movies like My Big Fat Greek Wedding and watching Rushmore, Zoolander, etc. over again --posted by M @ 10:13 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |