$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Monday, December 09, 2002 *sigh*. So I was telling Nesty that I'm going up to Boston this wk for HMUN, and she highly recommended that I stop by the Museum of Science. If she says it's cool, I believe her. But alas, it's so far away... at least from Harvard itself. Brodman would kill me (read: give me an F) if I didn't check in on time. EB is so anal. And I have no idea where we'll be staying. Otherwise I would have managed to drag someone (Pulsar? :) ) with me to go there instead of attending the retarded dances. Last time I checked out a UN dance at Georgetown, I ended up in some dank dark basement of the hotel which looked like a very illegal rave and where a couple of girls eventually started table dancing (thongs showing and all). Guys, stop drooling. ***** I left the peel from my clementine in my lunch bag because I wanted to make my bookbag smell fragrant (not that it had an odor before, mind you. B.O.= backpack odor. ha. ha. ha). I also left a *sealed* ziploc bag of pretzels left over from lunch. Pulling them out to satisfy my need for a snack, I've discovered that somehow, I now have a bag of citrus-flavored pretzels on my hand. Odd, but not unpleasant tasting. --posted by M @ 3:12 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |