$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Wednesday, January 22, 2003 AAAAAAH I'M SO EXCITED FOR ELLEN!! Haha, so this girl in my a capella group got selected as one of thirty finalists, to be interviewed, for the MTV True Life thing. I don't particularly want to be on TV (and yes, I resisted the temptation and filled out the form but didn't hand it in), but... MAD PR FOR A CAPELLA YO!! lol. It won't affect me, but I'll just be happy if Tanya can have an easier time of recruiting next year. Mukund got selected as well and I really hope he gets picked for the one of 12 cast members, cuz he's funny. ;) I mean, who else would try on a spiderman costume in Waksman and let me try it on too?? hehe. Anyhow, I'm really screwed for midterms. I have bio tomorrow and I haven't even started studying. I botched the last chem test again, so now I have to motivate myself to go hardcore for midterms too. *sigh* --posted by M @ 1:41 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |