$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Thursday, January 16, 2003 For the second night in a row last night, I did one hour of homework and fell asleep the rest of the time (albeit, I kept waking up to tell myself that I would work... only to fall asleep again due to lack of motivation. a serious lack. haha). So I finally dragged my ass out of bed at 5:40 this morning, did my English essay by 6:20am which, providentially (is that a word? hmm) Feeney did not collect. Some highlights of my day were 1) realizing that I had no idea what has been going on in bio and discovering notes that I did not recollect taking (I think I fell asleep halfway thru them b/c I realized my handwriting started sloping up and down at strange angles halfway down the page), 2) enjoying a relaxing lunch for once this whole year, 3) taking the USABO test... I finished last b/c I kept hoping that if I stared at it long enough, the answers might smack me upside the head (to no avail, I might add), 4) going to Waksman and bs-ing 3 transparencies... I think Matt Wasserman was amused by my lack of knowledge, and 5) picking up my chem test that I did miserably on, as expected (all post-MUN tests usually suck... except for bio, b/c I never pay attn in class and always end up reading anyway... easy stuff) and got dissed by a roomful of nerds--who doc described as having been born 'with certain jerk-genes turned on'-- at the same time. i'm just hoping that i can manage to finish everything i need to tonight by not procrastinating (haha... now there's a funny thought) and hope that my slacking off over the past few days (more like the past few weeks actually) won't catch up to me with a vengeance. in other news, i've decided that i won't be going to college. why? b/c i suck. how's that for self esteem? --posted by M @ 3:43 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |