$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Monday, January 20, 2003 I was eating breakfast this morning and watching the news when I almost spewed my eggs out... I saw Bush on TV wildly praising MLK Jr. Yes, folks, the same Bush that's leading a war which MLK would have deplored (and which Coretta Scott King does on his behalf anyway)... and the same one that believes affirmative action is wrong (too bad everyone didn't grow up with silver spoons in their mouths like him. I'm sure the kids that get into Yale on affirmative action are a hell of a lot smarter than he was when he went). Anyway, enough bashing. For those ppl that read this blog and are now extremely offended, it's not so much Bush-bashing as it is Bush-policy (or should that read Cheney-policy?)-bashing. And if that offends you, so be it. I have a dream... that I won't fail my chem test tomorrow. I'm out. --posted by M @ 7:54 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |