$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Friday, January 31, 2003 Screw pride. I need a prom date. Short Asian chick ISO prom date with the following qualities: 1) has arms and legs 2) occasional willingness to dance 3) will pay for his half of prom costs 4) doesn't smell 5) is a senior 6) has some intelligence 7) is taller than me by at least 3 inches So I took yesterday off... I woke up in the morning and basically felt like shit. I was like, screw this, I'm going back to bed. The fact that I'd done none of my homework (except for reading Othello) didn't help the way I was feeling when I woke up. Of course, I could have always finished it in between other classes, but I didn't feel like it. *shrug* Turns out I missed a hilarious day in English when Feeney ONCE AGAIN tried to equate his love life with stuff that we're doing in class. What??!? I'm mad tired. Seriously. And even though high school is unofficially over, I don't want to bomb anything. Plus, I know that I'll be seeing a lot of bio and chem again in my future, so I have this annoying sense of having to do well in those classes for my own sake. And I'm loading all these extracurriculars on cuz it's senior year and I feel that I have a right to finally be able to do everything I want to do without having to worry about how time constraints will affect my studies.. but i think I'm overdoing it. Oh well. No one wants to hear me whine. Blah. Nothing interesting to write about today. Except that Heather told us the funniest story in a capella that Ms. Moore told her class... about how her college roommate got stinkin drunk and high and so she had to smash her head, kick her in the ribs, and punch her (on 3 separate occassions) to keep her roommate from getting out of the car and refusing to go back to their dorm. And how her mother told this "friend" to never talk to her again.... except now she lives down the street from Ms. Moore. Wow that was really convoluted. It was a lot funnier if you were there though... hm. I think I'll go and try to be productive now. --posted by M @ 6:03 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |