$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Monday, January 06, 2003 Why my day was sucky: 1) I got my cell phone confiscated BEFORE the first bell, in the bathroom. Which is supposed to not happen, but which I didn't know at the time and didn't argue... so I had to stay after to pick it up. Then I had to take the late bus home, being the loser that I am, and didn't get home till 3:30... only to wake myself up again for band rehearsal at 6pm. Boo. 2) My english essay sucked after spending a ludicrous amount of time on it, I dropped it off this morning, Feeney made all these random comments then left the classroom so I couldn't ask questions (not that this was entirely his fault, since I did hand it in this morning when it was due this afternoon). Judith Meer and I met for the second time and bonded over discussing Feeney, haha. Then in the middle of Judith talking, Feeney opens the door, I say "Hi Mr. Feeney!" just a little too brightly, and Feeney says "You guys are too loud, I could hear you out there". Which would all be very well except at that particular moment we had been making fun of Feeney and the way he obsesses over his two girlfriends. 3) I was mad tired all day, having "gone to bed" at 5am... but it's all my fault so I couldn't blame anyone for that. I had to stab myself with my nails over and over again in some classes in order to stay awake. ...and I could go on and on... but let's not. In other news, proof that I have interesting friends that like to do..umm... interesting things with Interactive Physics: Gotta figure out what part of my workload I need to eliminate tonight... I'm out. --posted by M @ 8:07 PM | |