$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Thursday, February 13, 2003 *edit* I said to Yarden that I would quote him, and I will while I still remember. So this morning Aaron F. asked me why I like Copland... and I said something to the effect of *mumblemumble*good music*mumblemuble* plus he's a gay communist. And all of a sudden, out of the blue, the newly-sheared Yarden decides to tell me that he likes gay communists (even though he is decidedly straight and jewish). I, of course, waited for an explanation... which ran something along the lines of "hippie communists like to live on those cool communal living farms. and gay people like to screw other men, which is good, cuz then they don't go after girls and there's less competition for me." He would've continued, except Charanis interrupted with, "I don't know what you're saying, but I don't want to hear it anymore". Haha. So this shoutout is for Yarden, who undoubtedly was the funniest person of the day, except for Gloria, who declared Charanis a satyr for having nasty amounts of chest hair. Eww, bad visual. I think I should start my homework now. **************************** shai: you aren't slacking nearly enough me: ummm.. me: thats cuz u don't see me at home me: here's what i did today shai: even if all you do at home is sleep, you study in school, which constitutes not slacking ... me: got home from school, did random things on net for a while, dl-ed some music, dl-ed karaoke tracks and sang along to them, ate lunch, did more random things online, checked my e-mail, contemplated dl-ing movies but have a puny sized HD so couldn't, napped at 5, got up at 8:30, ate dinner, [woke] up at 9:30, talked w/ ppl online, figured out how to break down english, talked to ppl even more, and now it's 10:45 2nd semester senior status. werd. --posted by M @ 10:52 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |