$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Saturday, February 08, 2003 I *heart* snow. Despite having a day off, I still haven't finished Thursday night's hw. *shrug* I ended up doing about 8 loads of laundry and cleaning house from top to bottom. Productive day... in the sense that i managed to avoid doing homework but still got something done at the same time. Except, the last 4 hours or so have been spent online, DL-ing music. Now on my playlist: lots and lots of Copland (Appalachian Spring, Hoedown, etc); Bernstein (West Side Story... Candide); Gershwin (Rhapsody in Blue, Summertime); and miscellaneous stuff from the Dawson's Creek soundtracks (shut up, there's actually some decent non-ditzy pop on there) and the Abercrombie site (same comment as Dawson's Creek). Teen Idol was a bust. ;) But it's ok, at least it didn't involve REAL public humiliation, lol. If anyone there thought I sounded like shit, I don't know a single person that'll mention it to anyone else haha. I spent the better part of this week in a major depression over life and just stuff in general, but then I got over it (somewhat). In any case, whatever situation I'm in right now, I put myself there (for the most part), and I'm responsible for it. I think that last part is what sucks the most. Looks like I have more growing up to do than I thought. But blogger's really the last place I turn to when I reach that point where I really do see myself jumping off a 10-story building and looking like a fried egg after I hit the asphalt... and see the EMTs scoop me up with a spatula afterwards. And I think I'm going to keep it that way. UN papers due Monday. Haven't started a thing. Fuck. Tomorrow I'll be crashing the Columbia campus... although I haven't even gotten a call for my interview yet. Gotta catch an early train tomorrow... I'm out. --posted by M @ 12:19 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |