$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Friday, February 14, 2003 me: hahahha senioritis ~~! gpal: hahah...i have it too! gpal: inflammation of the senior me: hahahhahaha me: that sounds nasty me: like pus is going to come oozing out of us any second gpal: hahaha....i think shankar has it the most gpal: he's always flaming I declare Friday night to be movie night from now on... when I DL the movie of my choice and enjoy in the comfort (and cheapness!) of my home... muahaha dsl rocks my world. The only bad thing is that my retarded, ancient computer has a puny HD and i need to find a program that lets you burn a movie by spanning multiple CD-Rs... hm... my new project. ************************ I'm a bit disappointed that I won't be able to go to the protest rally in NYC tomorrow... I just have too much cowardice or too much common sense to brave the train (well, the NBrunswick & NYC stations, really) by myself. I wish everyone that's going good luck though, especially b/c of the judge's ridiculous attempt to halt the demonstration by not allowing a permit to be issued for the event. Please make your voices heard... maybe the media will spend 1 second of attention on our cause (which is 1 second more than they did for the last large demonstrations in early Jan). --posted by M @ 11:43 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |