$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Monday, March 17, 2003 Holy shit, I think my second semester senior experience is really beginning... starting from last week with Honk!, I've barely accomplished any work at all. Which, of course, could be a problem... but I think I'm in the majority right now when I say I really don't care. Anyways, yes, I am going to college (and it's really scary how half of EBHS and GSS seemed to know about this by 9pm tonight)... and yes, if you didn't get into your first choice school, I am still willing to host that Burn-College-Admissions-Officers-in-Effigy party... only now, with the balmy weather and all, I think we should move it to the beach. Seriously, anyone who rejects the amazing people that you guys all are deserves to die. Hm... that was a really convoluted sentence. 8-minute-abs vs. English paper... ::ponders:: 3 guesses as to which one wins out. :P --posted by M @ 10:39 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |