$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Wednesday, March 12, 2003 I'm gonna keep this short cuz a) I have nothing to talk about and b) you wouldn't want to hear it anyway. So without further ado... Come watch HONK! (the musical adaptation of "The Ugly Duckling"... winner of "Best Musical" awards)... it's better than the description makes it sound, I promise! Very pun-ny. $5 for students, $8 for adults, sr. citizens get in free. 7:30pm Thurs, Fri, Sat, EBHS auditorium. I was starting to get kind of nervous about the show, but all the Mason Gross ppl that filled out the pit tonight made it sound really good. And uh, if you don't want to watch the show, you *could* check out the alto sax player. He's not too hard on the eyes (not amazingly hot, but cute and nice enough nonetheless). ;) And if you're a guy, sorry you had to just read all those details, haha. Oh, and Lydia gets mad props for saying the funniest thing I've heard all week: "When I grow up, I want to hang out in gay men's bars and check out all the guys." --posted by M @ 10:18 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |