$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Sunday, March 30, 2003 !@#%^ I'm a nervous wreck right now. You know how some people turn to drugs in order to avoid reality? Well, I nap. So I took a long-ass nap yesterday when I didn't need it, and it screwed up my sleep cycle... I tried to get to bed at a decent time yesterday so I would be able to wake up early today.. well, I went to bed and couldn't fall asleep, then proceeded to wake up every 2 hours or so with insane dreams... I talked to several friends online yesterday about college decisions... and the craziness of it all has managed to completely freak me out. People who got into NYU but not Northwestern... people that got *rejected* from completely ridiculous schools... and talking with them, the reality that I will hear from SEVEN schools, FOUR of which are all my top choices on a single day has hit home. Like, enough so that I dreamt some crazy stuff about colleges... :( And then, I was going to wake up early today to make up for my laziness yesterday... but proceeded to sleep 2.5 more hours... and in that time, I realized that the end of 3rd quarter is approaching fast... and ended up dreaming about my 3rd quarter report card. Let me say, it did *not* look pretty. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.... ::twitches uncontrollably:: --posted by M @ 8:46 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |