$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Friday, March 07, 2003 Some days, I'm kind of glad I don't drive yet. Like this morning... not driving excuses me from having to clean off all the ice on the car (the house is still being fixed so we can't put it in the garage... plus the garage is only big enough for one car)... and makes my poor dad do it instead while I'm inside getting ready for school and cramming down my nice 'n' warm breakfast. But the real upside is that, when I'm not feeling sick from trying to look out fogged-up windows after cramming down said breakfast too quickly, I can enjoy a lot of the things I see. You know when you look at the fake snow at malls, the one in the area for picture-taking w/ Santa, and it just basically looks like finely crushed styrofoam with a lot of glitter? And sure, it's shiny and nice and sparkly and oooooh.... shiiiiinnnyyy.... but you know that's exactly why it's so fake? Well this morning, the snow was absolutely BEAUTIFUL like that. Every time the car moved the sunlight was hitting different spots of snow so it looked like white glitter. Now, if I was looking at this from the comfort of my home during a delayed opening, it would've been a hell of a lot nicer. But that's besides the point. ******************************************* I was watching the news today, and apparently the US's plan for 'reconstructing' a possible 'post-war' Iraq is to divide the nation into 3 regions and take over certain ministries while shutting down others. I really love how they claim this is "minimal interference". I mean, does the term "divide and conquer" come to mind? Anyone? Clearly, the US has been picking up some points from the British... I guess the latter is in denial that the sun really did set on the empire many, many decades ago. Y'know, I could've sworn Bush said "IEAE" during his presidential address last night... but we all know that he's not the brightest bulb in the box. And the unfortunate thing is that they all seem to have a... errm... talent for avoiding answering questions... Fleishcher (sp?) and Bush in particular. The amusing thing is that Bush kept on referring that it's the 'moral' and 'right' thing to invade Iraq last night, after the Pope said he believed it is immoral at this point. hehehe. If I was a real, practicing Catholic, I would've been mad proud. ;) ********************* Guster concert 4/27 at UPenn!! Whee!!! Anyone wanna go with me? --posted by M @ 9:56 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |