$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Tuesday, April 22, 2003 I felt all discombobulated today... dunno why. All I wanted to do was sleep and eat and even that gave me a headache... never mind the scholarship essays, forms to fill out, homework, and other crap that's piling up on my desk. I think aimlessly doing nothing for the past few days is starting to have some detrimental effects.. hrm. On the upside though, I'm having fun playing Poulenc's Sonata for Flute & Piano instead. The first movement is going to be my recital piece in June, and I'm fairly excited about that. I've also decided that I'm going to be Shrek's princess. I dragged BOTH of my parents to Freehold mall today to check out my other option, the ballgown dress... and both parents told me to wear the green one. Haha. So the prom issue is pretty much solved... I got shoes with my dress the other day, and those two things are usually the most difficult part about formalwear shopping... the accessories are much much easier to find, since I'm not too picky. My hair has also been rather mop-like lately, so I'm going to see if I can do something with it before break is over... I'll probably get a perm again. Watched part of "The Replacements" tonight... lots of gratuitous close ups of the cheerleaders/ex-strippers dancing, but it was really funny... I have to say that Gene Hackman is definitely my new favorite actor. There's just something rascaly about his entire attitude that makes you want to cringe in disgust and love him all at the same time. --posted by M @ 12:39 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |