$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Friday, April 25, 2003 Random ramblings to quell my boredom... Welp, I've never felt more like a loser than mopin' around on this Friday night, but I still have residual guilt from my last excursion to NYC and for all my prom costs, so I didn't go out tonight. I desperately need a job... if anyone knows of a good job opening (other than whoring myself, as shankar or grace would probably suggest), hook me up!! Tried to dl "A Beautiful Mind"... still dl-ing. Argh. But, a capella rehearsal was really good today... the only thing that I miss is the wall of sound that we occassionally achieved when we had more people, but I can deal I guess. I think I'm getting soft... I need to bring back the old dictator-director me. I also don't know when I became such a sap, but "Light in Your Eyes" by Blessid Union of Souls is now my new favorite song... I haven't gone through a "favorite song" phase in a while (where I hear a song from a movie, commercial, or friend, download, and proceed to obsessively listen to it on repeat for the next week). Lyric excerpt: There's a light in your eyes that I used to see And a song in the words that you spoke to me Was I wrong to believe in your melody There's a light in your eyes Did you leave that light burning for me I mean, when was the last time I've girlishly sighed over mindnumbingly babble like that? ; P I think on any other given day I would've rolled my eyes at this song... except the first time I heard it it was being crooned by the hottest, red-bow-tie-wearing member of MIT's Logarhythms and a gym full of some 900 CPW kids were dead silent. *sigh*... haha. --posted by M @ 10:37 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |