$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Wednesday, April 23, 2003 Wow. I've forgotten what an ordeal perming can be. And Korean hairdressers here suck... the ones in Korea are mad good and don't charge as much, either. Bah. Anyway, I've gotten my hair permed... you guys can now laugh at me on Thursday... but remember if you laugh too much I'll get depreesed and will want to kill myself and you won't see me in my green dress at prom. Ha. So be nice. :P It looked ok last night but then I slept on it and now it looks like a massive mop... :( And unfortunately, it also looked CUTE last night. I think I should just get a mullet and a leather jacket with "QUEEN BITCH" studded in w/ rhinestones on the back... heh. Every MIT blog that I check can fit into one of two categories: 1) Hardcore frat/sorority girl: talks mostly about who they hooked up with, what clubs they hit up, what they've been drinking, with the occasional tale of academic woe here and there 2) Hardcore student: never sleeps. EVER. and that's just trying to finish their psets... argh. Oh well. I've filled out my forms and they're just um... 60 steps away from my mailbox right now. MIT, here I come... --posted by M @ 11:39 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |