$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Wednesday, May 21, 2003 last band concert of high school was tonight... *sniffles*... not. wasn't too bad, though. anyway, highlights of the night: 7) making 10^1000 more mistakes than I usually do 6) having my arms lose all circulation 1/3 of the way into "Sea Portrait" 5) getting ready to faint 1/2 way through "Sea Portrait" 4) trying to play piccolo without sounding disguting 3) getting my shirt caught in the stand as I tried to stand up & give Kish's gift 2b) the masterpiece Igor created between concert band & wind ensemble ("look, I managed to combine all three years!"--toilet paper, stand & chair pyramids) 2a) seeing Tiffany S. write "Seniors '03" on the board and watching Dana G. erase it to write "Juniors '04-- we did this" 1) playing piccolo and spewing so much that I could see tiny spit droplets fly across Margot's lap surprisingly enough though, my tolerance for being embarrassed has increased significantly. go figure. or maybe it's because I know the only people watching are parents who'll probably wonder who the girl with overactive salivary glands was and then will promptly forget about it the next day. --posted by M @ 10:54 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |