$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Thursday, November 13, 2003 damn, the weather here is craaaaazy.... right now it became sunny again all of a sudden, yet winds are blowing full force and the sky is covered with thick clouds except for certain spots where it's completely open. kind of like taking cotton (the "sheet" style, not puffs) and poking a large hole here and there at random. and now that i've finished typing that sentence, it's cloudy again. I was going to write about something else, but I'm so spastic that I already forgot. No wonder I think everyone here's smarter than me... how can I possibly do well if I've lost all short term memory? hrm. I learned how to say "your mom" today in Indonesian: "Nyo gap bloo". Now I can say "your mom is stupid", too: "nyo gap bloo GOBLUK!!!" hahaha... I'm so tempted to do that when Jen's mom calls her for the millionth time, just to get JFob in trouble. But I won't, because I'm nice like that. ;-) --posted by M @ 3:28 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |