$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Monday, November 03, 2003 damn... i fell asleep an hour after that last post.. and said i was going to take a 30 min nap... and I did... woke up, wrote like 3 lines and decided I might be able to focus better if I slept... so I woke up every hour, typed 3 lines, and went back to bed in the hopes that I might become more coherent... until I knew I wasn't going to make my first class... until I knew I wasn't going to make my second class... until I knew that if I didn't get up right that second, there was no way I was going to be able to hand in that paper on time. So I dragged my ass out of bed at 10:30am and typed madly til 12:30 at which point personal hygeine kind of became a concern if I was going to go to class at all that day... missed lunch completely... argh. someone's gotta smack me every time I procrastinate. or maybe i have add... i just can't focus... *sigh* ... even in class... i'm just like, shit, what did the prof just say?? i was always like this in high school but i managed to get by since most of the material taught was always in the book or because the course was repetitive enough that i could zone out at different times on different days and cumulative learning took a whole new meaning... ::waves goodbye sadly to graduate education:: --posted by M @ 5:46 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |