$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Saturday, November 15, 2003 I HATE BOSTON WEATHER and I AM SO FUCKING STUPID I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M AT MIT. so when i saw the words: "2003 leonid meteor shower-- boston-- peak viewing time-- 2:28am nov 19th" my initial thoughts were 1) cool, 2) i'm going to leave my wed night as open as possible to see this; tonight, my thoughts are: 1) i'm a retard for thinking that 2:28am nov 19th was 2:28am nov 20th (right about now), since i associated nov 19th with earlier tonight, and 2) i hate boston weather-- it's cloudy tonight and it was cloudy last night, so either way, i wouldn't have seen a damn thing. ARGH. so i guess i'm doing ok catching up academically (read: i can pretty much teach myself the material after zoning out in lecture or not going to class), except i'm afraid i'm not going to FINISH catching up by the time exams roll around, especially after noting my procrastination to working ratio. --posted by M @ 2:42 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |