$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Wednesday, December 24, 2003 The last few days have been great... my excitement about coming home wasn't without merit (hmm I don't think that's the right word, but whatever). The food is awesome, I'm sleeping on a regular basis and don't consume caffienated products unless I want to, and I finally am seeing everyone again. :-) Actually, it's more like hanging out with Shankar a lot and making dirty jokes, but that's ok too. Sunday-- Shankar & I chill at the EB mall for a few... we catch up on stuff, then head over to the highlight of the night-- the dirty gag-gift section of Spencer's. There we checked out various items, including a phallus which doubled as a water bottle and which Shankar intended to get as a gift for Jon Sabota (sp?). Two kids greeted Shankar, and I assumed that either he wouldn't tell them what we were doing or he'd make a joke out of it if he was friends with him. He just told them we were looking for phallic objects. The kids nodded nonchalantly, as if buying phallic objects was as everyday as going grocery shopping. 5 minutes later, Shankar told me they were his *sister's* friends.. haha. Then he held up a bottle of flavored lube and asked me if i would "do it". I thought that he was asking whether I'd get the lube for Jon with him as a gift, and I said of course... Shankar's eyes widened because he thought I was interested in utilizing said flavored lube. No such luck, my friend... :-P Monday-- x-mas shopping, then I went to EBHS w/ Shai... we waited until classes changed and snuck in through I-Hall... hung out in Sanelli's room for a while making nerdy jokes and drawing magic mushrooms on the board, catching up with her and stuff... there was a long ass fire drill halfway through the period though, and I saw Yan and chatted with him a bit as well. Then it was off to Kenny's, where we proceeded to have a discussion which somehow mentioned Henry's parents copulating but was otherwise pretty cool in other respects. He had us talk to his 8th period honors class and I must say I was pretty impressed that they cared that much about college... but I guess that I would've been that paranoid junior year too. We also visited Kimmel (HE REMEMBERED MY NAME! YAY... but although he remembered Shai was Israeli and her last name Barak he didn't remember her first name)... he's still the same... and I saw him do the molecule dance in the hall haha. I saw my 7th grade algebra teacher, Ms. Wong... I still have fun doing that. Then we tracked down Shankar in Charanis's room doing a physics problem... and Shai & I tried to demonstrate wave motion using the really long springs, at which point Charanis called us incompetent and did it himself, in the process knotting his end of the spring himself. Sucks for him hahahhaha. And we practically had to tear Shankar away from Charanis... I mean, I know Charanis pays him well but giving blowjobs aren't THAT fun.... All in all, it felt like I was so much older than the current EBHS seniors even though I've only had one term in college, yet like I never left EBHS... Then we chilled at my house for a while and headed off to LOTR where we met Johanna & Yong "Shaggy Shrek" Jang. That movie was good but way too long and way too cheesy at the end... and Shankar & I laughed at random things, like when gollum goes "it's the FAT ONE!!", the eagles randomly fly in, and at the end when the hobbits visit frodo and everyone just starts laughing for no good reason. This earned us a glare or two from the same lady who declared that Elijah Wood needs braces. Tues-- CABM on Busch for a summer program... and it was a GSS reunion!!!! Wow, so much fun... but definitely the funniest part of the afternoon was when Shankar and I were being stupid and trying to make up a ghetto handshake and an EBHS alumni that we'd talked to earlier (Steve Bauer?) saw us... hahhahahha. Then Emily Chen tells Shankar that Jon Sabota's sister is also there... Shankar turns around and practically checks the poor girl out while staring at the nametag on her boob... HAHHAHAHAHA. I guess I'll have some quality time with my mom for the next few days... then more fun. :-D If the rest of break is this much fun I don't think I'll want to go back.... --- It's so easy to gain weight and so hard to lose it. aiya... :-/ --- I really am a freak... I just baked oatmeal raisin cookies at 12am. mm. coooookiieesssss.... *sigh* --posted by M @ 12:39 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |