$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Monday, May 03, 2004 It's official... I'm an idiot. Lights go out in 10-250 (the entire city of cambridge, mass. lost power for at least 2.5 hours today)... emergency lights go on, so the lower blackboards can be seen but not the upper ones. Prof. Miller: "uh, now would be a good time to ask questions." Girl: "can you explain the graphs on that upper board?" Prof: "i would, but you can't see them." Me: "why don't you lower the boards?" err... the board-lowering mechanism requires electricity. DOH! In my defense, Prof. Miller actually attempted to lower the boards after I said that. And then all of the 200+ students sitting in 10-250 laughed at my idiocy. Hey, at least it was dark. ----- John Kerry is a Douchebag But I'm Voting for Him Anyway. One of the best political humor sites I've seen in a while. Major props to everyone's favorite ghetto Korean for sending this to me. ----- Words cannot describe how fucked I am for this week... between being behind on stuff already, having 1 paper, 1 pset, & 2 exams, and trying to pull together a relief effort for the victims of Ryongchon... Must pull self together! *grunt* --posted by M @ 8:21 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |