$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Friday, February 18, 2005 HAHAHHAHAHHAA. From an advice column in Counterpoint: Nerdy Pick-Up Lines - Hey, baby; wanna test the ‘k’ of my bedsprings? - Are you the square root of 2? Because I feel irrational when I am around you. - Much of our shared knowledge was discovered in the East before being brought to the Western world: the number zero, Arabic numerals, the quadratic formula, the Kama Sutra. - How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the digits of your phone #? - You are one well-defined function. - Hey, baby – wanna be sinusoidal functions? We could oscillate horizontally… - Want a hot Euler body massage? - National Geography Bee pick-up line: Oman, I want Djibouti! - Hey baby, how about I tinker with your software while you turn on my hardware?" Biology-Based - Hey, you're O positive too? Guess you're my type! - Remember my species - you'll be classifying it later. - Hey, my Y is almost as big as my X. - I lost my genetic code, can I have yours? - Let's evolve, because there's definitely unity with diversity. - Nice quadrats - can I study them? - Hey, I think you need to adjust my diaphragm. - Why don't you come over later so you can balance my equation? - Can I exchange materials with your surroundings? - Asexual reproduction is for pansies. - Let's get together later to converge. - Hey, I'd like to sample your population. - I think I need to work on the structural formula of your fatty acid. - Some dates have called me a promotor. Others have referred to me as a real operator. Personally, I think I'm just a cute piece of DNA who is still looking for that special transcription factor to help me unwind. last one is my favorite. :-D --posted by M @ 2:31 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |