$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 there are no words to express: -how much i hate 7.06 right now -how much i wish i didn't leave 100 pages of 7.06 reading and just as many pages of 17.195 reading until the last evening of a 3 day weekend and just 2 days before my first exam -how much i hope the random songs floating around my head won't distract me during the 7.06 exam. -how screwed up it is that i plan on reading on the elliptical at 4am... and that i'm kind of hoping i won't fall asleep tonight after my nap earlier anyway. -- I am out here studying stones Trying to learn to be less alive Using all of my will To keep very still Still even on the inside I've cut all of the pertinent wires So my eyes can't make that connection I am holding my breath I am feigning my death When I'm looking in your direction 'Course numb is an old hat Old as my oldest memories See that one's my mother And that one's my father And that one in the hat, that's me It's a skill I'd hoped to abandon When I got out on the open road But any more pent up emotion And I think I'm gonna explode -- We might kiss when we are alone When nobody's watching We might take it home We might make out when nobody's there It's not that we're scared It's just that it's delicate --posted by M @ 3:20 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |