$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Sunday, January 08, 2006 and it's only (already??) 8 days into the new year... Take my photo off the wall If it just won't sing for you 'Cause all that's left has gone away And there's nothing there for you to prove Oh, look what you've done You've made a fool of everyone Oh well, it seems like such fun Until you lose what you had won Give me back my point of view 'Cause I just can't think for you I can hardly hear you say What should I do, well you choose -- I hope this old train breaks down Then I could take a walk around And, see what there is to see And time is just a melody Well the people in the street Walk as fast as their feet can take them I just roll through town And though my windows got a view The frame I'm looking through Seems to have no concern for now So for now-- I need this Old train to breakdown Oh please just Let me please breakdown --posted by M @ 3:19 AM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |