$BlogRSDUrl$>
| Archives Current Posts |
|
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 thoughts I know I would apologize If I could see your eyes Cause when you showed me myself, you know I became someone else But I was caught in between All you wished for and all you need I picture you fast asleep A nightmare comes You can't keep awake procrastinating when I shouldn't be: songs of 2005, in vague chronological order valley winter song- fountains of wayne lucky sevens- push stars eve, the apple of my eye- bell x1 cerilene- sister hazel you belong to me- jason wade goodnight and go/hide and seek- imogen heap landed- ben folds daylight- better than ezra fix you- coldplay you and me- lifehouse east coast e./summer/fairlee/closer- matt pond pa delicate/cannonball/amie- damien rice rebellion (lies)- arcade fire times like these/deepest blues are black- foo fighters in the sun- joseph arthur cry- angie aparo tuesday morning- michelle branch beautiful side of somewhere- wallflowers collide- howie day breakdown/do you remember- jack johnson chicago- sufjan stevens appearances- citizens here and abroad disappearing world/the one i love- david gray and those are just the ones i remember right now... --posted by M @ 11:22 PM | 0 comments 0 Comments: |